interior design with blender


This is my job that created from blender3D(opensource 3D software). I use blender for 2 years. It's simply to modify and create model. But it lack of basic function such as basic shape, some basic modifier etc. Because it is opensource software, it has a lot of renderer built to support. The embed renderer is YAFRAY. I use the old version(0.09) to render this job. Because the new one(version 1.0.0) is unfriendly to user. It try to fix any material, light and camera by own software. This is difference from version 0.09. The yafray version 0.09 use the blender material to analysis and render process. I just pick material from library and assign to object. But the new one I have to do the same process in twice( the frist on blender material and the second on YAFRAY setting dialog)

Then I back to version 0.09 !!!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth