YAFRAY version 1.0.0

This is screenshot of new YAFRAY dialog. When I assign material in blender material, I have to adjust some material propoties in yafray again. And I found some caustic in render process. It can not render good enough if it compare with version(0.09). I might be not good adjust the parameter in yafray dialog.

The material preview slot in yafray can not preview nearly material color when it compare with blender material preview slot. This may an answer of how hard to adjust material in yafray dialog.


This is rendering picture from yafray 1.0.0 You can see the curtain rail. I assign gold material in blender material slot. And I adjust it again in yafray material dialog. It can not show the glossy texture like gold material.



Below is rendering picture from yafray 0.09. You can see in the same material. The curtain rail is assigned with gold material in blender material slot. It can show the gold glossy texture.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth