joke?

My friend buy macbook and install M$.
Hey why you brought MAC?
It's nice and smart.
And why you use M$?
It's friendly to me!! I don't ever use MAC before.
That's it???
Many user use M$ software side for a long time. They stick in M$ side. Then this is an answer for above conversation.

I found this like or nearly linux. When I use Linux, I look for software to replace M$ side. It seem ok. But Linux lack of graphic software for advance processing; printing and pressing. I try to use inkscape replace illustrator. It hard to send my job for printing shop. Because of color mapping and software. I also can not print via office inkjet print very well. Linux hard to find printer driver. This is not printer driver also many many driver for PC device.


Mac is powerful more than you know.
It's stable.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth