Apple macbook vs Lenovo IdeaPad Y430

My Acer aspire 5583 is gone.
I have to buy some Laptop for doing my job. I decide between Macbook and Lenovo. In my desire I want some Apple laptop. I plan to buy macbook 2.1 GHz aluminium with Nvidia GPU inside. In Thailand it was 48,000 baht (include VAT 7%). It seem suitable for my 3D rendering job. It's very cool and smart. I dream it!!!

But I find some issue in Blender forum. The new Leopard 10.5.x is not functionable with blender. It seem to slower than PC in rendering time. And I think further more with any problem with my job style. I'm not sure in case of software if I have to do this rush job. I want to finish my job in two days. Then another side laptop is come.

Pc laptop may be solution. Because I use Pc laptop for a long time. Then I find some strong and powerful pc-laptop. It's Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 P8400, centrino2 technology. Because it is Lenovo, its body is look strong. In first touch, I like it in case of functionable. I got last technology in 36,900 Bath when I prepare with macbook.

But why lenovo(maybe other) doesn't provide driver cd in package? I have to download them via internet. Haaaa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth