Import another model into blender

Now I got Sketchup Model from client. I want to import it in Blender. Some web site suggest export Sketchup file format to *.dae format. I try to follow it but Blender was fail in progress.

Another suggestion is kml/kmz Import Scripts . It will be script in Blender software. It can be use by go to menu file > import > google earth 3 . Unfortunally it support only version 3. By the way I try to use it but it also failure in import progress.

The simply way I try to convert Sketchup model into Obj file format. I ever use this solution when I transfer 3DS MAX model into Blender. It's ok and perfect import. I got every detail from OBJ file in Blender. It's also right model coordinate.

When you want to import external model into blender, use OBJ file format!!


Skecthup export view

Import OBJ into Blender


ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth