Blender review 1

Blender 3d (http://www.blender3d.com) is open source 3D polygon software. I'm some user and would like to share knowledge of this program. Then as you see work in my blog. I' m on Architecture work. A lot of my work are involve in architecture design.

Review 1
Basic of Blender
Interface of Blender3D
Blender allow you can adjust working area by right click mouse on separate line. It will show option separate or join. You can choose some option to do separate ir join window. Above is some example of my screen shot. I devide working area in 4 parts; top view, front view, camera view and button tool.


Setting DialogYou can show the setting dialog by click mouse on above line under menu bar. Then drag mouse and move mouse down. The blender's setting dialog will show.

You can set up View&control setting, Edit method, Language&font, Theme, Auto save, System&openGL and file path.

In my job, I set up along these.
In view&control setting
1. turn on view name under display. Because it tell me about name view in each window.
2.change middle button action to pan view. Because it use this function like 3D stuio MAX.
And I leave other by default.


Under each windows, it is menubar. This menu bar will control each windows. In menu bar contain view tool, select tool, and object tool.

Next to menu, it is object mode. You can change object into edit mode, sculpt mode and etc. I used only edit mode for my job. Edit mode let you edit object in deep to sub object element such as vector, edge and face.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth