Ubuntu 8.10 with me

Hello TUX !!
I used linux (Ubuntu 8.10 Distor) from Canonical. I request a CD-ROM via Ubuntu web site.
cover CD-ROM
If you want to change, you have to remove M$ from your laptop. You should try to solve the problem when you use only Linux.

Today I wanna conclude all problem when I use Ubuntu on Laptop.
I install on Acer Intel core2duo T5500
,1.5 GB of RAM Laptop with Nvidia (Geforce go 7300)graphic cards.
I remove M$ and use Ubuntu. I work in design side. Actually, I have to use raster image retouching, vector image editing and also 3D polygon rendering.

The 3D render software, I prefer Blender3D.You can see in my blog with blender's work from my Laptop.

And I can not found vector image editing is suitable for printing process for Linux. Inkscape is hard to deal with other printing shop. Because the first, those shop don't have inkscape installed in their PC. And the second, when I export with eps or svg, the image data seem loose. Those printing shop open it from Illustrator and found that problem. Every path seem loose that data and some path blended together.

Another big problem, some Nvidia driver has problem when install in Linux. Screen were flick and blink. Sometime there are some green pixel appear on screen, when screen show black color.
And sometime my laptop were freezed.

I like Linux when use it for 3d polygon rendering process. I feel it spend less time compare with M$.

Nvidia, please find out for this solution.
Inkscape, please develop svg to work with real layer support.

I hope, in future developer will support Linux more and more.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth