Media Equipment

Media Equipment was important thing for event. I use a lot of media in some event. In Thailand I have supplier. Today I will explain about some event in Thailand. I was that event designer. It 's Thailand Exhibition and Convention Bureau (MICE). This project we want audience to perceive Thailand ready serve in this business. Creative want to show that strength. He wanna use a lot of projector . It will project to top of dinning table. It will represent the incoming menu from chef. It is multi-media and sync technique.Here, you will see the table with projected picture. This event use 49 LCD projectors for 49 tables. We use laser technique to represent the leader symbol. I have to calculate the project length for LCD. In this convention room, BANGKOK CONVENTION, it has 7 meters height. Normally it can project picture with 2x3 meter image size. But I want at less 3x4 meter. Then I will project across the dinner table line to increase that length . It's very fit dimension!!! But the resulting is OK. This is very nice media production event.

Thanks WE ARE PRESENTATION CO.,LTD. for picture supported.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Pedigree & whiskas Booth at NCC

AMWAY Booth